Maker of sock critters, shaker of cocktails, baker of occasionally edible experiments involving peanut butter and chocolate. If you'd like a customised cuddly critter, tweet me @makeitwednesday



Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Zombie hamsters! Raaar!

RAAAAAAAAR!

WE ARE ZOMBIE HAMSTERS WITH EXPLODING GUTS!

WE SEEK BRAAAAAAAIIIINS!

And as such, we are quite disappointed with this blog as clearly it is written by someone with no braaaaainnns whatsoever. Hmmmph.

A note from Luna, who is cowering in the corner: this past fortnight, I've made more owls like the one you can see here, and there didn't seem to be much point posting another pic of much the same critter, so I thought I'd show you my zombie hamsters instead. Perfectly logical, eh?
I made these in 2009 for an art exhibition. Since then, they've invaded homes throughout Melbourne and have even made it as far as Luang Prabang, Laos. It's all part of their plan for world domination. As part of that plan, they would like you to think that they've taken over my computer but actually, they are not clever enough for tha- aaaarrrgh! Stop attacking me! Heeeeeeeelp!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment